My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

2theadvocate.com: News - Kennedy courts black voters with anti-John calls 10/15/04

2theadvocate.com: News - Kennedy courts black voters with anti-John calls 10/15/04'
Wow, the Louisiana senate race is heating up. Rep John and Kennedy are now going after each other on civil rights. I have to admits it nice to have just one Republican in the race instead of the usual 4 or 5. Usually it's us that start eating our young. As I stated before, I am pretty astonished that the inept campaign John has run. Perhaps he is waiting for the runoff to spend money and get out there and really campaign. However with Vitter at 47% according to the latest poll, John might not have the opportunity. Oh well he got Sister Sen. Landrieu endorsement, how come I don't think thats going to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<