My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Greetings to all my fellow Blogexplosion Readers

If your reading this chances are you just joined Blogexplosion. Also if your reading this I am sure that many of you are counting down that 30 seconds and are thinking "Oh My Gawd another political blog". Let me say first welcome. These page's content should improve dramatically this week after I learn a few more basics regarding that damn template. I'm a lawyer not a computer guy. In fact, cut and paste was a major milestone for me. By the way for those new to blogger did you think that the help section generally sucked? Oh well, this site is about politics, news, and current events. I have a life beyond that though and will have a seperate blog talking about the other things that interest me like work, LSU football(geaux tigers), and observations about life in general. The best thing about blog explosion is the number of really great sites outside politics I have visited. By the way before surfing all thse sites I never knew knitting was such a big thing. I mean I knew people knitted but didn't realize how many people knitted and blogged about it. Live and learn another sub group out there I wasn't aware of being in existance. Anyway browse around and don't be afraid to introduce yourself in the comment section. Chances are you might be linked at my other site where poiltics is not the main focus. Oh well my 30 seconds are up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through blogexplosion....isn't it fun? I'm totally addicted!

Kim
My Blog

October 19, 2004 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Pax said...

Thanks for your comment. No I did not "lose" your comments and I did respond with my opinions.
As for Blogexplosion - great idea and it works. It is amazing how many people seem to be signing up. I never saw so amny blogs about little kids/babies.

October 21, 2004 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<