My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

HoustonChronicle.com - Former first couple cast votes for son

HoustonChronicle.com - Former first couple cast votes for son
I know this was an item from yesterday but I didnt see alot of coverage on it. I will be blunt I love George and Barbara Bush. Maybe it was because he was the first President I voted for in an election. Many people forget the political courage it took for the elder Bush to repel the invaders out of Kuwait. Like his son, he was willing to risk everything even the office he long wanted to do the right thing. Remember this was the war that Kerry voted against and Gore traded his yes vote for more speaking time in front of the cameras. But mostly, both of them represented class and honor something that was so lacking after they left. Both Bushes share something in common. Both men put the country first ahead of themselves or their political ambitions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<