My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

AAAGH I'am Sick

Posting will be more heavier than I expected the over the next two days. No its not because I don't have a life or I'am so addicted to the net that I can't do Thanksgiving. No. my luck is running its usual course and I am sick with a flu like virus. PRICELESS. No going home tonight. Too make it worse , can't go the LSU game up in Little Rock. EXCELLENT!Anyway looks like all you people that will be reading my blog over the next day will have to be my company. Welcome. By the way ignore my comments about addiction and having no life. I am sure you have an excellent life and are just hitting the web while the coffee is being prepared after your turkey dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Len Kutchma said...

HAHAHA! What a coincidence, I'm down for the count with some kind of flu-like bug as well. Misery truly does love company! Ugh, time for some chicken noodle soup.

Hmmmm. Wonder if this is some kind of liberal plot? Perhaps I should check in on some of my conservative blogging buddies.

November 24, 2004 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Ahhh. That bug ran through here the last couple of weeks. I got it - it really hangs on. Drink a lot - just when you think you're getting better all of a sudden you feel like you have pneumonia or something.

Anyway, the blogosphere will keep you company. Look at it this way - there's plenty to laugh about in the news! I'll try to hunt you up something hilarious, although it probably won't be as funny as your advance reporting of the Queen's speech.

November 24, 2004 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Kingfish said...

Thanks yall for your concern. I am now up lol. Gosh no green bean cassourole for me.

November 24, 2004 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<