My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Aaron's Rantblog, aka Aaron the Liberal Slayer � Condi�s First Meeting as SecState with the Saudis� in Riyadh

Aaron's Rantblog, aka Aaron the Liberal Slayer � Condi�s First Meeting as SecState with the Saudis� in Riyadh
This has be my web site of the night. Its Aaron's rantblog. The post I have linked is what Condi's first meeting with the Saudis might be like. Plus lots of good links in the post. Its a older post from Nov 15 but worth the read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Just added you to my blogroll. Hope I may deserve the same after your repeat visits to me.

--Aaron

November 22, 2004 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<