My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Excellent Powerpoint Prresentation on the Success of the Fallujah Operation

I can't reccomend this link enough. Lots of great stats, photos, and maps about the the truth about what was happening in Fallujah. Its a powerpoint presentation and takes a minute to load but highly worth it. Anyone who says after viewing this presentation that the Fallujah operation wasn't a success is living on another planet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Len Kutchma said...

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it and will check it out this evening.

November 25, 2004 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Thanks. That is good. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. The weather was unbelievably beautiful here, and we all had a lovely time. I can't stop thinking about the soldiers and their families, though. I can only hope that the sadness they feel now at being parted will contribute to a greater joy at being together in the future.

November 25, 2004 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Click on my blog before its to late.

December 10, 2005 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
PowerPoint Resources for turning PowerPoint to flash in 3 easy steps if you or your readers are interested.

February 7, 2006 at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<