My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Friday, November 19, 2004


Jindal, as I said before is going to be a rising star in the party. He has already been elected head of the incoming Freshman class of Represenatives. Being the is, Jindalhe go getter that he had a letter delivered fed ex to each incoming Representative on Nov 3rd 2004. Expect the Republicans to make great gains in the Indian community because of his win. For an article on Jindal go here. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

He sure is bright, isn't he? I first read about him in connection with the governor's race, and what an impressive record he has. I think he's destined to be a very significant voice in national politics too.

November 19, 2004 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
It may look like it was hard work, but my passion partys blog was simple.

November 24, 2005 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<