My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Friday, November 26, 2004

LSU v arkansas(GEAUX TIGERS) Kickoff 2 pm Central


Mike V eating a little Arkansas pork here.

LSU defending Da Boot(Geaux Tigers).

Our favorite fans The GoldenGirls Posted by Hello

Well the Tigers are out to kick a little more a** today. This week playing cousin marrying Ark Razorbacks. Geaux Tigers

There will a special football posting for all Notre Dame fans and USC Haters tonight.
To our LSU Fan,blogger ,Patriot and fellow lawyer at Klotzy's Contemplation Corner , I hope you will be able to find a place to watch the game in Bagdad, I have one for you. Stay safe. Fellow bloggers why don't you go to his site thanks him for his service.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 21, 2005 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Come as you are and look at my passion partys blog.

November 27, 2005 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<