My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Notice Something About This Picture


I have to admit I love events such as the opening of Clinton's library yesterday because they bring all the former Presidents together. I always think its a great symbol of the peaceful transfer of power. Of interest is the absence of two figures in the above photo. President Ford and his wife Betty. I have scoured the news links and it appears he was scheduled to come to the event but all of a sudden couldn't attend. I was not able to watch the Media love fest coverage yesterday so I am not sure if the media noted the reasons for his absense. I hope its not because of Health reasons. Ford was truly a great President for very difficult times Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger darcey said...

The San Fransisco Chronicle mentioned something about old age issues but I lit the fire with it this morning

November 20, 2004 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<