My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Open Letter To The Democratic Party: How You Could Have Had My Vote

Open Letter To The Democratic Party: How You Could Have Had My Vote
Last post of the day on this topic but this is a must read. I have always said that the Kerry campaign were not in control of their own message. Instead the air americas and the Michael Moore's of the world took over. This is one of the votes Kerry might have gotten but well read her post.

2 Comments:

Blogger darcey said...

yes - a chance existed but the drumming of Rather & Moore drowned out the sound of Kerry's plans.

November 6, 2004 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Once you sign on, check for my blog.

December 11, 2005 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<