My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Scotsman.com News - Opinion - Decomposing corpse TV is the latest betrayal of the dead

Scotsman.com News - Opinion - Decomposing corpse TV is the latest betrayal of the dead
You think TV here has gone to new lows look what one British channel has up its sleeve. Ukk. Maybe the Guardian should pay more attention to matters closer to home.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Go by and hit my blog, you'll be glad you did.

December 9, 2005 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<