My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Friday, November 12, 2004

SCOTT PETERSON FOUND GUILTY

Well for all you bloggers you were concerned we were going to talk about politics forever salvation has arrived. Peterson has been found guilty and now we will be engulfed in the death penalty phase. Like many in the blogsphere,I am kinda of shocked with the verdict since most "thought he would get away with it". Unlike many though I am not entirely pleased. I don't like Peterson but I hope the jury found him guilty because they thought the state proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt and not because he was a creep to put it bluntly. I thought the evidence was very shakey in this case and some of the police conduct in the investigation pretty shoddy. However as a lawyer we all take an interest in these cases because we get asked all the time about them from friends, neighbors, and strangers off the street it seems. I will give a more detailed view of this case after I examine some of the notes I took on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger u-set said...

i posted something similar to yours but you tell me what you think

November 12, 2004 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

I know almost nothing about the case - I've been diligently ignoring it ever since the first stories. But while I was desperately hunting for Fallujah news (hard to find, have you noticed?) I saw that two jurors had been dismissed? And now a verdict right after? I hope this verdict wasn't a product of getting rid of those irritating holdouts so everyone else could get back to their regular lives.

November 13, 2004 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Stop by and look at my blog site.

December 7, 2005 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<