My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Stand in the Trenches: The Rally today in Wisconsin

Stand in the Trenches: The Rally today
Nice report from woman on the ground in Wisconsin about comparing the the two respective rallys. Evidentally, Bush had 11,000 and Kerry had only hundreds with Bon Jovi there. Hell, I don't like his politics but I might have shown up even to listen to him sing if he did. Bodes well for Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Eileen said...

Hi,

Just found that you linked to me (did a Google on my blog title to see what came up!) Thanks for the link. Still wish I could have gotten to the rally, but, oh well, it all turned out OK since Bush won!

November 19, 2004 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<