My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Telegraph | Opinion | Believe it or not, it wasn't just rednecks who voted for Bush

Telegraph | Opinion | Believe it or not, it wasn't just rednecks who voted for Bush
First of several articles that I will be posting from UK Sunday papers this evening. Since it appears UK elections are on the horizon, I will attempt to have some focus on that as a regular feature.

1 Comments:

Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

I like this feature!

But's here's the most important question - should we, the concerned voters of America, knowing that the UK has an important effect on world politics, agitate for the right to vote in their elections? And failing that, should we start a letter-writing campaign to recommend our favored candidate?

And if we did, what do you think the reaction would be? I'm really curious, even though I'm joking.

November 6, 2004 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<