My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

A URGENT CALL TO ALL MY MALE READERSHIP AND ANY OTHER RED BLOODED MALE THAT CAME HERE THROUGH BLOGEXPLOSION

All men please go to this LINK and please leave a nice comment and ask her to post more photo's and stories about her life. If you happen upon her site through blogexplosion be sure to rate her a ten. I give this blog the best template award ever. I think I am in Love. So men do your part for foreign relations and encourage our neighbor across the sea.

URGENT UPDATE- Boy is my face red. The woman that I said "I was Love With" is not the woman on the the template. In fact its the model actress Monica Belucci who portrayed Saint Mary Magdalan in The Passion of Christ. Let me tell she looked quite different in the movie. Quite a difference btween 1'st century fashions and fishnet hose. Anyway I still like our mysterious blogger since she says the pic matches her personality(which makes her all the more intriguing). Anyway go by and say hi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Desmond said...

well Kingfisher I did your bidding with the french woman, we share no point of contact on the war or the fallujah campaign. But you have impeccable taste in french women and that can cover a multitude of sins hmmm.

November 25, 2004 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Men - throw a pair of legs in fishnet stockings and they drool. EVERY time.

Enjoy it!

November 25, 2004 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Qt said...

I love the template too... read my latest entry!

November 26, 2004 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<