My Photo
Name:
Location: Ruston, Louisiana, United States

Just your average joe, with an unhealthy obsession with politics and news.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Urgent Warning For All BlogExplosion Addicts

Linux News: News: Staring at Computers May Cause Glaucoma
If you are addicted to Blogexplosion like I am, you Definately don't want to click here. Especially if your like me who thinks he is coming down with some disease every other month. But if you do click there be sure to click here for the reasons why The Apologist blog gives us some reassurance why these so called docters might be bluffing about this.

3 Comments:

Blogger MaxedOutMama said...

Awww. I don't get worried about these things.

First coffee was terrible for you. Very, very bad. It killed you by constricting your blood vessels and stressing out your heart. Then it turned out that coffee was terrible for you, but it seemed to protect against senile dementia and Alzheimers. I did not read any of the studies, because I was too busy drinking coffee, and anyway, I wondered if it protected you by killing you before you descended into the mental void. Then, today, this stupid headline popped up on computer saying that coffee protects against diabetes.

My guess is the glaucoma thing is like that. If you do nothing but stare at a computer maybe, but probably any effect is a correlation rather than a causative link. So don't worry - drink your coffee and surf blogexplosion.

Btw, I do think blogexplosion is pretty good. I like the way you find all sorts of blogs on different subjects and from different points of views. I collect the ones you like. I just don't get many credits because I spend my time reading the blogs I find interesting, and a lot of the times that's one out of five.

November 23, 2004 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Kingfish said...

I know i constantly get lost in blogexplosion

November 24, 2004 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

October 23, 2005 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<